Powerful Water Extraction and Drying Equipment Save Water Damage Customers in Parker Money?
Infrared imagery Our local team in Denver West has been restoring water damage in Parker for many years. We use advanced technology and powerful industrial-grade equipment to speed up the water extraction and drying process. Here are descriptions of the equipment we use to save our customers time and money:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
- We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
- We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
You never know if you’ll have a water damage emergency in your Parker commercial business or home. When you need water damage restoration services, our Denver West team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-576-6868.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.