Mold Problem in My Cherry Creek Home?
Do you know what to do if you find mold growing in your home or business? Our team in Denver West has been helping Cherry Creek residents and companies restore mold damage for many years. Here are some mold damage emergency tips from our website about things you can do and not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our Denver West office for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
When you need mold mitigation and remediation services, our team in Denver West is on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll remediate and restore your mold problem in Cherry Creek, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-576-6868.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.