Award-Winning Restoration Company in Denver?
Do you know that SERVPRO® of Denver West has won over 11 awards for outstanding achievement in the restoration industry? They have garnered local and national recognition for their commitment to high customer satisfaction. Their technicians are highly trained and certified. They are also part of SERVPRO’s Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response Team and have assisted in many disasters. Most recently, they helped Texans affected by the Big Texas Freeze earlier this year.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OSHA - 10-hour General and Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
SERVPRO® of Denver West’s highly trained technicians respond to property damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Denver. We have the equipment, advanced training, and experience to restore your damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-576-6868.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.