Fire Escape Plan for Denver High-rise Living?
SERVPRO® of Denver West has been responding to fire damage emergencies for years in the Denver area, and we know that having an emergency escape plan in the event of a fire emergency can save your life and the lives of your loved ones. Here are some tips for escaping a fire from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
- GO to your outside meeting place and stay there. Call the fire department. If someone is trapped in the building, notify the fire department.
- If you can’t get out of your apartment because of fire, smoke or a disability, STUFF wet towels or sheets around the door and vents to keep smoke out.
- CALL the fire department and tell them where you are.
- OPEN a window slightly and wave a bright cloth to signal your location. Be prepared to close the window if it makes the smoke condition worse.
- Fire department evacuation of a high-rise building can take a long time.
- Communicate with the fire department to monitor evacuation status.
Call Us Today!
If your high-rise apartment or commercial business experiences a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Denver West is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day and have the advanced training and equipment to mitigate any fire damage. Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll restore your fire damage in Denver, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Denver West is Independently Owned and Operated.