When storms hammer your home, SERVPRO of Denver West smacks back.
Whether you have water damage, hail damage, or other structure damage caused by storms, we can help. We help restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions after storm damage. Our team members at SERVPRO® of Denver West will walk through the restoration process with you.
SERVPRO of Denver West
Storms are great inspiration for artists – so much drama to see and to hear, and the artists can use the tumult as metaphors for romance that flourishes or that goes badly. Outside of art, the drama is less of a source of inspiration than one of desperation. Fortunately, SERVPRO of Denver West is Here to Help. ®
Wind, hail, water, and downed trees can each cause a variety of damage to your home, much of which gets worse with time. Call us as soon as you can. Our emergency services are always open, so you don’t have to worry about the hour, or whether it is a weekend or a holiday. Just call 303-576-6868 and answer some questions about the disaster; we’ll be onsite as soon as possible.
Don’t panic if you hear a recording. We haven’t abandoned you. Leave your own voicemail, and someone will get back to you within an hour at the latest.
Remediation and Restoration after Storm Damage
We would promote our services for snow-damage restoration even in a desert because storms can cause the full variety of damage, either direct or indirect, that can hit residential or commercial buildings.
Direct damage is the immediate damage; for example, rain causes water damage.
Indirect damage is a result of the direct damage; for example, standing water, if it remains long enough, leads to microbial growth – usually mold – which leads to damage of its own.
After you call, we:
- Arrive onsite within four hours, usually much sooner (if you were paying attention – cough – you’ll remember we will ask questions about the disaster at your home, so we will be prepared to handle the problems)
- Extract water
- Assess damage, erect barriers if necessary (roof tarps, board up, fencing)
- Dehumidify and dry the structure and belongings
- Clean, and disinfect (we clean up after sewage and other biohazards, mitigate mold damage, and clean and disinfect even hidden surfaces)
- Remediate damage (structural and belongings)
- Help with restoration (we are a one-stop shop; see our list of construction services online)
All That and More!
We’ve always wanted to say that!
At SERVPRO of Denver West,
- We work directly with most insurance companies, saving you from stress
- Are Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Act on these principles:
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Independently Owned and Operated
Good to know:
Chocolate has over 600 flavor compounds, while red wine has just 200.
SERVPRO of Denver West