SERVPRO of Denver West Brings the Home back to the House.
Why are people switching to SERVPRO® of Denver West for their home remediation and restoration needs? They’re making the move because we know that your home is an important place, so we don’t take our work lightly. No matter what your need, you can trust us to make your house feel like home again after a disaster.
SERVPRO of Denver West
Whether a disaster is large enough to throw you out of your home or confined you to just one room, home damage is always harsh enough to shake up your life. At SERVPRO of Denver West, we always take that seriously.
- As soon as you can
- Emergency services are open 24/7/52
- Specialists in cleanup and remediation after the fire, smoke, water, or storm damage
- A local company that is always Faster to any size disaster
- Independently Owned and Operated company
- People who want to minimize the disruption, and make the damage…
- “Like it never even happened.”
Best Training, Best Equipment, Best People
We undergo intense training in cleaning/disinfection, damage remediation, and restoration to help get your home and other property back to their preloss conditions.
The training is the beginning, not the end, of our education. We’re committed to continuing our education both online and through hands-on lessons to stay up to date on the changing local, state, and federal regulations, best practices, and current techniques, and to learn how to use the newest equipment.
Our franchise has an overall certification in cleaning/disinfection and restoration from our governing body, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
Specialized certifications include:
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (includes mold and mildew)
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Carpet cleaning
- Carpet repair and reinstallation
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Lead-based paint activities and renovation
- Marble and stone inspector
- Training from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Minimizing the Hassle
We haven’t figured out how to reverse time, so we can’t go back and prevent the disaster from happening to your home. What we can do is:
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Be courteous and professional
- Show up when we promise and be prepared
- Make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
We are licensed general contractors, and therefore supervise services to help your house feel like home again. Our building services include document drying, carpet repair, and roofing (and several more); all to help restore your home and belongings to their preloss states.
We don’t know how anyone learned this tidbit, but Klingon divorces don’t need attorneys, just a ritual: slapping your spouse, reciting the words “N’Gos tlhogh cha!” (Our marriage is done) and spitting in your spouse’s face. It’s easy and inexpensive, but unsanitary.
SERVPRO of Denver West