Fire Damage Can Force You to Close Your Business for too Long. Denver West is Fast & Reliable
The residue from commercial fires can do as much damage as the flames, causing your business to lose productivity and revenue. That’s no good for your employees or your clients/customers, so our Denver West restoration professionals are always ready to start cleaning up after a fire, remediating the damage from the flames and remaining hazards, and doing all the necessary restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 303-576-6868 as soon as you learn about the damage. Our emergency services are on-call whenever fire damage can threaten the integrity or safety of your commercial property: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Regardless of the extent of the damage or the size of your business, we arrive promptly to protect your property from further damage and restore it to its pre-damage functions.
- Extensive and ongoing training in all facets of restoring commercial property from fire damage
- Registration with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Locally Owned and Operated with five (5) locations, one of which is bound to be near you
- Ample experience
- No damage is too small
- No damage is too large
Denver West is Here to Help® at 303-576-6868
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reported that most commercial fires are in office buildings rather than industrial/manufacturing, military/government, or even restaurants. Regardless of the type of business, however, our Denver West restoration professionals have restored buildings and belongings or contents from similar properties.
We understand how destructive the post-fire residue and odors are, and as fellow business owners/operators, we are eager to help get your business back on track after a disaster.
We also know:
- How to find hidden or hard-to-access
- Smoke and soot
- Water and any contaminants (including biohazards, chemical waste, and industrial products)
- Microbial growth (such as mold)
- Remove and remediate the damage from the above hazards
- Eliminate persistent odors
- Clean and disinfect your property
- Protect your buildings from further hazards
- Supervise the building and other restoration skills your property may need (we are licensed general contractors)
- Help you comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- Work directly with your insurance company
Please call us any time at 303-576-6868. At Denver West, our mission is to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum amount of disruption to your business and your employees.