SERVPRO of Denver West Gets Storm Damage the Hail Out.
Severe rain and hailstorms are two of the leading causes of storm damage to homes and other buildings. SERVPRO® of Denver West professionals have many years of experience in returning homes and belongings to preloss conditions.
SERVPRO of Denver West: 303-576-6868
No matter how good the weather predictions, storm damage can take us by surprise. When heavy rain or massive hailstorms batter Castle Rock homes, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Denver West.
Our emergency services are always available.
Call us any time on any day, and you will end up talking with a member of our team who will ask several questions designed to get the right team out to your home as quickly as possible.
Faster to Any Size Disaster
We are a leading company in storm-damage remediation. We also help restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions. Our services include:
- Water extraction
- Drying or dehumidification
- Document restoration
- Flooring (hardwood, carpet, tile…): repair, cleaning, installation
- HVAC services
- General contracting (licensed in Colorado)
- Odor elimination
- Furniture remediation
- Microbial-growth remediation
- Other (see our website for a fuller description of storm remediation services)
What the Hail?
Facts about hail:
- Hail is frozen, solid water droplets that fall from the sky.
- The heavier and bigger the hailstone is, the higher in the sky the hailstone fell from.
- Hailstones have a diameter from 0.2 inches and up to 7.9 inches.
- Hailstones can weigh more than 1.1 pounds.
- During Middle Ages, Europeans attempted to prevent hail and its damaging effects by shooting cannons and ringing loud church bells. No surprise, it didn’t work.
- “Hail alley” is a nickname for the area where Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming meet.
- A hailstorm hit the Denver Metro area on May 8th, 2017 and caused $2.3 billion in damages.
Locally Owned and Operated
We can get to you quickly because we are in the neighborhood. We live here too, so your concerns are our concerns.
While we’re local, we do have access to resources from any of the over 2,500 franchises across the United States and Canada. If an emergency were to hit a bigger part of Colorado than we alone could address, other franchises would be able to lend people and equipment.
At SERVPRO of Denver West, we’re also prepared to lend people and equipment should a large-scale emergency hit an area in another part of the United States or in Canada.
The Department of Useless Information has outdone itself this time.
Exhaustingly useless intel:
- It is illegal to sell cornflakes in Columbus, Ohio on Sundays.
- The oldest piece of chewing gum is 9,000 years old.
- Rumor has it that Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
SERVPRO of Denver West
We promise to stay useful.