Call Our Denver West Office Whenever Excess Water and Mold Threatened Your Home.
Ignoring small leaks does not make them go away. Instead, the water continues to damage your home, and it can promote microbial growth such as mold. At Denver West, we have high-level skills and extensive experience restoring property from the often-frightful damage that water and microbial growth cause. Because the damage can start so quickly and be so horrendous, our emergency response teams are always available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Just call us at 303-576-6868; one of our locations is bound to be near you, so we can arrive Faster to any size disaster and be prepared to:
- Locate and remove all excess water, any microbial growth (including mold), and other waste or biohazards (such as sewage)
- Dry/dehumidify your property
- If needed, pack up and move the belongings to secure temporary storage
- Remediate damage from the water and the microbial growth
- Eliminate odors
- Provide/supervise the complete range of building and other restoration services that may be needed to restore your property to its pre-damage functioning
- Stay on-site until your home is safe, clean, and comfortable
Denver West is Here to Help® at 303-576-6868
Since most of the microbial growth we see is mold, we’ll just mold, but what we say about it works for its close relatives.
Mold spores are everywhere. It doesn’t matter how clean your house is, there are mold spores inside and outside. Scientists at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have found mold spores on the International Space Station!
After 24 to 48 hours of exposure to excess moisture (a leak is more than enough water), the mold spores open, and the mold colonies go to town, eating just about everything they touch.
It is this destructiveness, not just the unsightly streaks or spots and the musty smell, that makes mold so devastating.
Our Denver West teams have extensive, updated, information on the restoration of property after water and/or mold damage.
Call us anytime at 303-575-6868.
- Certified by the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Able to provide prompt, high-quality restoration services regardless of the extent of the damage or the size of your property
- No job is too small -- even the corner of one room is worth urgency and our full attention
- No job is too large – we can pull in resources from across the United States if there is an infestation across the state
- Locally Owned and Operated