Denver West Saves Commercial Property from Permanent Smoke & Soot Damage.
If a fire leaves behind smoke and soot throughout your commercial property, the stains – however unsightly – are the least of the property’s problems. Smoke and soot are incredibly corrosive, so their presence means that wallboards, wood support beams, and other surfaces are being weakened. At Denver West, we have ample experience restoring commercial property from the ravages of fire damage. We have five (5) locations, one of which is near you, and we respond quickly regardless of the extent of the damage or the size of your property/business. We take fire damage as the serious threat to property integrity and comfort that it is, so our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call us at 303-576-6868 as soon as you know about the damage. If the fire was severe enough that firefighters responded, we will come in as soon as they clear the area as safe; we’ve often come into buildings as the firefighters were leaving.
- Extensive and ongoing training in commercial property restoration and cleaning after disasters
- Registration with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Licensed general contractors who supply/provide building and other property restoration services
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Here to Help® 24/7/52
If a Fire Leave Behind Smoke and Soot, You aren’t Stuck with the Damage. Call Our Denver West Office at 303-576-6868 for Fast, High-Quality, Reliable Restoration
Smoke and soot damage property more slowly than flames do, but they can be just as destructive and make buildings just as uncomfortable for employees and customers/clients.
Smoke and soot are:
- Widespread after a fire – they move throughout the property, often far from the original flames (they travel according to certain principles and on the air currents and through the HVAC system and air ducts)
- Startlingly corrosive – they can damage any material given enough time, and attack wood, wallboard, flooring, and fabrics quickly
- Apt to end up in hard-to-access spaces
- Foul-smelling – one of the most disliked smells as well as one of the most tenacious
- Greasy – they attract dust and grime, which is the only reason that smoke from protein is even visible
- Lightweight – so they travel from one area to areas you think you cleaned, showing up again
- Difficult to remove – using incorrect cleaners or brushes can push the particles further into the materials you’re trying to care for
Call our Denver West professionals at 303-576-6868; we have the skills, experience, and specialized equipment to make the fire/smoke damage “Like it never even happened.”