Call SERVPRO of Denver West When You Need Your Workplace to Gleam.
What is commercial cleaning? It’s SERVPRO® of Denver West helping you with cleanup in your workplace. Remediating areas damaged by water, mold, fire, or smoke is something we can help with, so call us at 303-576-6868.
SERVPRO of Denver West
You run your business because you are a leader in your field; you know what you’re doing better than most. Your time is valuable.
When you spend time away from your expertise, that costs your company serious value. Save the value for your company by hiring us: SERVPRO of Denver West.
We will do what we do best, so you can focus on what you do best.
We are leaders in cleaning biohazards and in the remediation of all kinds of disasters: fire, smoke, mold, storms, water, and trauma, and vandalism.
If there is a mess: we can clean it.
Our Commercial Cleaning Services
- All services are customized for each business
- Emergency services are available 24/7/52
- We are available even on holidays
- No job is too small or too large
- Call to learn more about our preventive pathogen protection program, Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned
- Cleaning and disinfection meet federal, state, and local standards
- Hospital-grade techniques and solutions
- Meet requirements of food-service industries
- Safe for use around children, people who health conditions, people who are elderly
We have technology to eliminate odors. We won’t walk around spraying pine-scented aerosols into the vents hoping the employees are fooled into believing the fake pine scent has vanquished the lingering stink. We know that won’t work. No, we eliminate the odors.
SERVPRO of Denver West: Training, Experience, Continuing Education
We know where to look for damage. Remember when you were a kid how your parents looked under your bed after they told you to clean your room? They knew where kid stuff went.
We know where water goes, and smoke goes, and mold grows.
Our team members:
- Go with the flow of gravity to find where water pools – we’ll find standing water, and sometimes mold as well
- Look for condensation on windows, metal, and other areas cooler than the surrounding ones
- Follow the air flow to find smoke or soot damage, look up at the ceilings, on top of shelves, in drawers, and behind curtains
- Find all areas where moisture was present for more than 24 to 48 continuous hours, as that is enough time for mold to grow
- Kill active mold colonies and remove them (mold can cause allergies even when it is dead)
Reindeer are the only species of deer where the females grow antlers. All reindeer start growing their antlers in the summer. Males shed theirs in the beginning of winter; females shed theirs in the spring after giving birth to the calves. Santa’s reindeer are all females!
Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Denver West