Call SERVPRO of Denver West to Help Restore Denver Homes from Water Damage
Too much of a good a good thing isn’t always a great thing. Too much water, for example, can make buildings uninhabitable. When water damage threatens to drown a Denver area residential or commercial property, SERVPRO® of Denver West is Here to Help.
Call us any time, any day. Emergency services are always available.
Franchise Professionals: SERVPRO of Denver West
We are leaders in cleanup and restoration. We handle all kinds of disasters, and we provide restoration to help make the damage look "Like it never even happened."
- Cleaning and disinfection services in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Hospital-grade materials
- Internationally recognized certifications in upholstery cleaning and restoration, water extraction, structural drying, mitigation of mold and other microbial growth, restoration of flooring, and textile, other
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Replace flooring, roof shingles, drywall, etc.
- Safe disposal of all materials
- Attention to safety of homeowners, business operators, employees
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
Holidays on the Horizon
Yeah, we know you know about Thanksgiving.
Did you know, however, about the holiday on November 30th?
It is National Mason Jar Day. John Landis Mason patented the design in 1858 for home canners to preserve food.
Many people these days use Mason jars for clever (or maybe not-so clever) crafts. At SERVPRO of Denver West, we’re focused on the functional, but for those who can do the decorative arts, we scoured up these non-virtual apps (otherwise known as “crafts”) for people who have artistic abilities and Mason jars.
- Use LED-lights & decorate with whatever fits a holiday or other theme
- Valentine’s Day/ weddings (paper hearts, lace, names, …)
- Paper snowflakes – use to hold candles, treats, or just as decorations
- Sand & shells for a beach look as a December vacation
- Text from a favored book (paint or use markers)
- Paint them & use for office or kitchen supplies, decorations
- Metallic paint – either for designs or all over
- Use small ones for spice jars
- Slide in a photo – 3-d frame!
- Wrap with cloth or paper or yarn to make into a vase
- Mug cakes
- Last-minute gift: cut a coin slot in the top, paint a name on the jar: it’s a bank! We learned you will have to put money in any bank you give as a gift, so don’t spend all your quarters at the laundromat
- If you make candles, use the jars as holders – especially cool if you can put in layers of different colors
SERVPRO of Denver West
There’s no need to let water damage send you shrieking out of your home or business. We’ll take care of it.