SERVPRO of Denver West Helps You Feel Less Helpless After Fire Damage.
House fires can make you feel defeated. SERVPRO® of Denver West helps you regain control. We specialize in restoration from fire damage and its hangers-on (water damage, mold, other microbial growth, and overall yuck). We’re Here to Help® make your house feel like home again.
SERVPRO of Denver West 303-576-6868
Even small residential fires can be traumatizing. They start quickly and do immense damage in a literal flash. The smoke and soot travel not just with the air currents, but also congregate around certain metals, are attracted upward, and from warm areas to cool ones, so without remediation, homeowners may find fire residue for months – or even longer. Water damage and microbial growth can be even worse. If fire damage sears your home, call the franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Denver West.
Call 303-576-6868 as soon as you can.
Our emergency services are available all day, every day, with no exceptions. Fires do not have holiday breaks, so our emergency services do not have holiday breaks.
Interesting and Important Information:
- Highly trained professionals
- Continue to educate ourselves
- Certifications from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Proud to be part of Colorado and active in the community
- Document all our work for your records and the insurance company
- Handle all the paperwork
Faster to Any Size Disaster: More than a Slogan, Essential to Our Business
Smoke and soot are both corrosives, although neither may seem that way. How we clean them depends on the properties of the smoke and soot (what is burned) and the properties of the materials it is on.
Smoke is almost always greasy, which means it sticks to most surfaces, but also lightweight, which means it floats easily for a long time. That’s why it’s a difficult odor to get rid of; it travels so easily. Soot is nearly the same, although some kinds of soot are dustier and slip into cracks within walls or floors.
Water is also destructive, although not in the same with every substance. Instead of bringing in its own odor, water brings out the existing odors from the house – never pleasant ones.
Mold and other microbial growth will eat almost everything in the house (including the house); they also have strong musty odors.
We commit to arrive Faster to any size disaster because the sooner we arrive, the sooner we can stop further damage.
We commit to arrive Faster to any size disaster because:
- We participate in a national Disaster Recovery Team. In case of a county-wide emergency, we can still provide services. No job is too large.
- Small disasters will become larger if we ignore them, and large disasters will become huge. We are a local company with local concerns. No job is too small.
We are always here for you.
The oldest fossils (so far) are 3.5 billion years old.
SERVPRO of Denver West