Water Damage Doesn’t Have to Ruin a Denver December; SERVPRO of Denver West Will Help Save the Day.
Choosing which company to trust with your home after experiencing water damage can be a big deal. We make it easy to choose. SERVPRO® of Denver West teams are trained to restore property and contents from damage. Your home matters to us.
SERVPRO of Denver West is Here to Help®
In an emergency, minutes matter. Call us at 303-576-6868 any time. Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days week, 52 weeks a year. Littlewood, Buckley Air National Guard Base, Denver, Castle Rock, the whole area… you’re all important. You’re our neighbors.
Dropping a wet towel on the bedroom floor is nuisance.
Spilling a glass of water or cup of coffee in the kitchen is a mess.
Enduring a burst pipe in the basement is a disaster.
An ice storm causing a collapsed roof is a calamity.
We trust you to handle the daily nuisances and messes of life. It’s the disasters and calamities of life that require professional assistance, which is where we step in.
SERVPRO of Denver West can do the following as necessary:
- Assess and document the damage
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Extract excess water, even that trapped within structural elements or belongings
- Use powerful dryers and dehumidifiers
- Track the path of water to ensure none is hiding (a risk for microbial growth)
- Mitigate any damage from microbial growth
- Replace roof tiles/shingles
- Replace drywall
- Repair or replace sheetrock
- Repair stonework
- Repair or replace flooring, including carpet
- Clean or repair upholstery or other furniture (including wood)
- Clean textiles
- Clean windows and window treatments
- Clean and disinfect structure and belongings (glass, ceramic, wood, other)
- Dry photographs and documents
- Eliminate odors
Give us a call at 303-576-6868 for details about what we can do for you and your home.
Trivia About Music
We can’t sing for you, which may be all for the good, but holidays are often celebrated with great music, so we found some interesting biographical (?) information about musical instruments.
The sax was patented by Belgian inventor, Adolphe Sax on June 28, 1846. He introduced two groups of seven instruments – no underachiever. While the saxophones are brass (usually), they are woodwind instruments because the sound comes from the reed instead of a mouthpiece cup.
Mandolins were developed sometime in the middle of the 18th century, and are members of the lute family, along with bouzoukis, waldzithers, and citterns. They come in a remarkable range of sizes.
Sometime between 1200 and 600 BCE, herders put bells on cows and other grazing animals to help them keep track of the animals and, in a remarkable feat of foresight, inspire a SNL skit that would live forever.
SERVPRO of Denver West: 303-576-6868
We can remediate water damage and help restore your home.