Bobcat Under the Porch? Call Wildlife Services. Fire Damage? Call SERVPRO of Denver West.
You never know when you’ll need a hand providing restoration from property damage after a fire. We hope it never happens but if it does, you can rely on SERVPRO® of Denver West to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Denver West 303-576-6868
Real-life residential fires aren’t like action-movie fires. Once the blaze gets going, there is no chance to outrun the fire. If a candle tips over, or a kitchen fire leaps from a cooking pot to the curtains, get out of the house. Things are replaceable. You and you are family is not. Once firefighters have gotten everything under control, you’ll need help with the cleanup and remediation. Our SERVPRO of Denver West technicians has the experience, training (always ongoing), and the advanced equipment to handle all phases of restoration after a fire, including dealing with the water damage and supervising reconstruction.
If the fire is small and contained, it’s likely you’ll still need help. You may be surprised by how much damage even toaster-tart fires can cause. Soot and smoke damage include corrosion, lingering odors, and greasy stains.
We have team members on-call every day, all day to respond to fire-damage disasters throughout Englewood and surrounding areas. At SERVPRO of Denver West, we are:
- Faster to any size disaster
- Part of a national Disaster and Large Loss Response Team – no job is too large
- Locally Owned and Operated – no job is too small
- Certified by IICRC
- Local award winners for our high-quality work
- Licensed General Contractors – we provide the full range of reconstruction and building services a homeowner may need after a disaster
Ongoing Training, Industry Certifications, and Advanced Equipment
Fire damage is far worse than what you see after a bonfire.
That’s why we have invested in additional, ongoing training. Our certifications include several specialties that make us especially qualified to provide restoration after fires.
These certifications include:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Water damage restoration (including contaminated water)
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (mold, mildew, etc.)
- Carpet cleaning
- Carpet repair and reinstallation
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Marble and stone inspection
- General and/or Construction Industry Training Program from OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
We arrive quickly so we can finish the job sooner, letting you get back to your life. Because we provide or supervise all relevant services (including working directly with your insurance company), we cause a minimum disruption while helping to get your home and belongings to their pre-fire-loss conditions.
The largest fruit is the double coconut from giant fan palm; it can weigh 44 pounds. Don’t expect it in your local Farmers Market. It’s found only in the Seychelles.
SERVPRO of Denver West