SERVPRO of Denver West Does Know Its Ash from Its Elbow.
When smoke and fire damage suddenly leave you wondering where, to begin with restoration, SERVPRO® of Denver West teams can help. We can answer questions and help you through the restoration process.
SERVPRO of Denver West
Fires move quickly, but the damage can last forever – unless you hire professional remediation specialists. SERVPRO of Denver West is one of the leaders in remediating damage from fire, smoke, and water. We also provide building services to help restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
Whether the fire was large enough to require emergency services or small enough that you extinguished the flames with a metal wastebasket, it is likely there is damage left from the fire. Call us at 303-576-6868. Emergency services are always available, so don’t worry about checking the time or date; someone will answer your call or return it within an hour.
Damage from fires may include:
- Soot or ash (heavy oily or dry residue)
- Smoke (lightweight oily or dry residue that ends up on ceilings, walls, cooler areas, closed-off spaces, and areas far from the original flames)
- Water damage from fire-suppression efforts
- Microbial growth (often mold) if the water remained for 24 to 48 hours
- Contaminants from outside if the fire opened the building to the elements
- Fumes from plastics and other synthetic materials may be unpleasant, or even toxic, for human contact or breathing.
- Some of the necessary cleansers or disinfectants may also be harsh, which is why people who handle them wear PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Because different types of smoke or soot require different types of cleaning methods, and each kind of material requires its own cleaning method, SERVPRO of Denver West sends out people who have training in assessment and cleaning to do remediation.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) approve of all our products and techniques.
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) awarded us an A+ rating.
How We Help
- We have training.
- SERVPRO of Denver West also has the most up-to-date equipment and cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- We help restore the building and its belongings to preloss conditions.
- To save time and reduce your paperwork, we work directly with most insurance companies.
Time for Trivia!
From the desk of No Facts are Too Off-Topic:
- While bullfrogs close their eyes and take short naps, they are always somewhat aware of their surroundings and therefore they never really sleep. Ugh, how sad.
- Giraffes’ hearts need to pump blood quickly and strongly to get blood to their brains all the way up those long necks. That would make giraffes the spokes-mammals for high blood pressure, but it’s normal for them.
SERVPRO of Denver West
Here to Help®