Rely on SERVPRO of Denver West to Put Home Disasters in the Past.
Whatever kind of disaster pummels your Englewood area home, the franchise professionals at SERVPRO® of Denver West are ready to get the damage and help you restore the house and belongings to their preloss conditions. Nick Hamilton, the construction estimator at SERVPRO of Denver West explains how he and the other team members work with homeowners to make even the scariest damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Denver West 303-576-6868
As the bumper sticker kind of says, “stuff happens.” Pipes burst, flooding your home, shredding drywall, soaking carpets and hardwood, and turning upholstery into spongy, odor-producing curiosities. Kitchen fires may lead to smoke damage that corrodes a surprising number of surfaces. Hailstorms damage roofs, letting in wind and rain. Even without disasters, accumulations of pet hair or pet waste can make your home look and smell unpleasant. At SERVPRO of Denver West, our franchise professionals are always available to turn your house back to being home.
Call or text 303-576-6868; if there’s an emergency, remember that our emergency services are available 24 hours a day every day.
More about us:
- Locally Owned and Operated – part of the community
- Nearby, so it is easy for us to meet our promise: Faster to any size disaster
- Concerned about all damage – no disaster is too small
- One of the National Disaster Recovery Teams – no disaster is too large
Highly Qualified in the Property Restoration Industry
SERVPRO of Denver West is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC.
IICRC certification is important because:
- The IICRC is non-profit and internationally recognized
- It is the governing body of our industry
- It requires frequent recertification; therefore, we participate in continuing education to stay up to date on:
- Best practices
- Latest federal, state, and local regulations
- Newest techniques
- We always have the most advanced equipment
- We have extensive training from OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- We are Licensed General Contractors
Team members have individual, specialized IICRC certifications, including:
- Restoration from water damage
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (such as mold)
- Restoration from fire and smoke damage
- Carpet cleaning
- Carpet repair and reinstallation
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Marble and stone inspection
- Lead-based paint activities and renovation
We’re a full-service company. After we clean and disinfect your home, we remediate the damage and get rid of the odors. Then, we bring in the construction crews. We also work with your insurance company, saving you time and hassle.
During the Second World War, Pablo Picasso remained in Paris while the Germans occupied the city. During one search of his apartment, a German officer saw a photograph of the painting Guernica. “Did you do that?” the German asked Picasso. To which he replied “No, you did”.
SERVPRO of Denver West