If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at 303-576-6868

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Invisible Killer in Littleton Home?

4/5/2022 (Permalink)

A carbon monoxide sensor is shown. We restore fire damage 24-hours a day in Denver.

Littleton residents need to know about carbon monoxide safety.

Do you know that a person can be poisoned by a small amount of carbon monoxide (CO) over a longer period of time or by a large amount of CO over a shorter amount of time? Our local team in Denver West responds to fire damage emergencies every year and offer these carbon monoxide safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association:

  • CO alarms should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home and in other locations where required by applicable laws, codes, or standards. For the best protection, interconnect all CO alarms throughout the house.
  • Call your local fire department’s non-emergency number to find out what number to call if the CO alarm sounds
  • If the CO alarm sounds, immediately move to a fresh air location outdoors or by an open window or door. Make sure everyone inside the home is accounted for. Call for help from a fresh air location and stay there until emergency personnel declare that it is safe to re-enter the home.

Call Us!

When you need fire damage restoration services, our team in Denver West is on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day, every day in Littleton. Call us today at 303-576-6868.

Franchises are independently owned and operated.

Other News

View Recent Posts