Christmas Tree Recycling in Cherry Creek?
SERVPRO® of Denver West wants Cherry Creek residents to have a fire-damage-free winter this season. The City of Denver has a great program for recycling old Christmas trees. “Treecycle” is a seasonal program that turns discarded Christmas trees into mulch after the holiday season. Free Treecycle mulch is then given away at the Mulch Giveaway and Compost Sales in May.
Here’s how the program works:
Treecycle Collection: January 4-15
- Remove all decoration, lights, and the tree stand from your tree
- The tree has to be a real natural tree with no flocking
- Set your tree out for collection on one of your scheduled trash collection days between January 3-14, 2022
- Set trees out by 7 a.m. on your scheduled trash collection day
- Curb customers: Place your tree in the same location as your trash cart
- Alley customers: Place your tree behind your property
- Trees must be placed at least two feet away from collection carts, structures, and other obstacles. Do not place trees inside bags or collection carts.
· Pick up free mulch made from your tree at the annual Mulch Giveaway & Compost Sale in May
SERVPRO® of Denver West’s highly trained technicians respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Denver. Residents and commercial business owners can rely on us to restore fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-576-6868.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.