Holiday entertaining Safety Tips for Littleton?
Do you know that more than two of every five decoration fires happen because decorations are placed too close to a heat source? SERVPRO® of Denver West has been restoring fire damage for years for Littleton residents and business owners. Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association to stay safe while entertaining this holiday season:
- Test your smoke alarms and tell guests about your home fire escape plan
- Keep children and pets away from lit candles
- Keep matches and lighters up high in a locked cabinet
- Stay in the kitchen when cooking on the stovetop
- Ask smokers to smoke outside. Remind smokers to keep their smoking materials with them so young children do not touch them.
- Provide large, deep ashtrays for smokers. Wet cigarette butts with water before discarding them.
- Blow out lit candles when you leave the room or go to bed
- Turn off all light strings and decorations before leaving home or going to bed
SERVPRO® of Denver West has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Littleton. We have the equipment and experience to restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-576-6868.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.