Escape Planning for Greenwood Village Families?
SERVPRO® of Denver West has been restoring fire damage for Greenwood Village residents and businesses for years. Having a good escape plan in place can make a huge difference when there is a fire. After the smoke alarms sound, you will only have about two minutes to get out of the house safely in most cases.
Here are some escape planning tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all of the doors and windows. Discuss the escape plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have a designated place (tree, mailbox, light pole) a safe distance away from the house where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency and need restoration services for your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Denver West has a team of restoration technicians on call 24-hours a day. Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll restore your fire damage in Greenwood Village, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.