Mold Infestation Found in Parker Home?
When you discover mold in your home, there are conditions present that are encouraging the mold to grow. Mold can appear seemingly overnight, and usually, there is a water leak or some other form of water intrusion that has created the right environment for the mold to colonize.
SERVPRO® of Denver West responds to mold damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Parker. We are trusted leaders in mold mitigation and remediation and our technicians have the advanced training, specialized equipment, and experience necessary to remediate mold damage quickly and efficiently. Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, otherwise, the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When your Parker home or commercial business has a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Denver West is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.