Ice Maker Malfunction in Englewood?
Water Damage Happens in Englewood
SERVPRO® of Denver West responds to water damage emergencies throughout the year in Englewood. Water damage can happen at any time of the day or night, and when it does, our technicians are on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Water is invasive, and if it goes untreated for too long, the repairs can become costly and time-consuming. Here are some refrigerator loss and maintenance tips from the Insurance Institute for Business Home and Safety:
- Proper installation of the ice maker supply line hose is important to avoiding water damage
- Tightly connect the hose to the valve and avoid over tightening
- Ensure the valve connection is secure and check for kinks
- Inspect the hose every six months
- If kinks are present, replace the hose
- Leave a three-to-four-inch space between the back of the refrigerator and the wall to prevent the hose from crimping
- When pulling to refrigerator out for cleaning or service, avoid getting the hose caught beneath the wheel
SERVPRO Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business experiences water damage, SERVPRO® of Denver West is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll restore your water damage in Englewood, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.