Grilling Fire in Cherry Creek?
Get Ready to Grill!
SERVPRO® of Denver West responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Cherry Creek. Now that summer is here, more people are spending time outdoors grilling, and that means lots of good food and, unfortunately, more grilling fires. The National Fire Protection Association reports that July is the peak month for grilling fires in the United States, and offers these grilling safety tips to keep you grilling safely this grilling season:
Grilling Safety Tips
- Propane and charcoal barbeque grills should only be used outdoors
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings, and out from under eaves and overhanging branches
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill
- Never leave your grill unattended
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it
Call Us Today!
Fire damage can happen at any time. When your home or commercial business experiences a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Denver West has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll restore your fire damage in Cherry Creek, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.