Water Intrusion Damage in Englewood?
Water intrusion prevention tips.
Water intrusion is the unwanted movement of water and water vapor into a structure. SERVPRO® of Denver West witnesses firsthand the damage that water can do to a home or commercial business in Englewood and we have a team of water restoration technicians on call 24 hours a day to mitigate water damage jobs of all kinds and sizes.
Water damage is one of the most expensive types of damage a structure can experience, but there are many things that can be done to prevent this from occurring. Here are some tips for preventing water intrusion from the University of San Diego:
- Ensure windows of buildings can close and seal to prevent rainwater intrusion or the potential for condensation from outdoor humidity levels.
- Identify and quickly fix roof leaks, window leaks, or door leaks.
- Reseal roofs, flashing and ensure proper distance of fascia to reduce water penetration to the building façade.
- Keep rain gutters and floor drains clear of debris to prevent water backup and flooding.
- Immediately fix leaky plumbing fixtures and clogged toilets or drains.
When you need someone to mitigate water damage, SERVPRO® of Denver West is Here to Help.® Call us today at 303-576-6868. We’ll restore your property damage in Englewood, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Denver West is Independently Owned and Operated.