Ron Burgundy wants to know about SERVPRO of Denver West
Marketing Representative, David Gardner gets the scoop on the latest Mold remediation jobs here at SERVPRO of Denver West.
David Starring as Ron Burgundy
Ron: Good morning SERVPRO of Denver West Crew, what is the forecast looking like for Mold here in Aurora?
Crew: There is a home in desperate need of Mold Remediation, and we have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
Ron: Are there any tips you can give the residents of Aurora to stay safe in homes affected by mold?
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or HVAC systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Ron: That will end our segment, You Stay Classy Aurora, Colorado.