The Process of Water Damage Restoration
- Contact SERVPRO of Denver West. A Representative will guide you through several questions that will help SERVPRO of Denver West Technicians respond to your water emergency quickly and efficiently.
- After careful inspection of your property’s water damage, the type of water damage and affected areas are determined. An Effective plan of action is established.
- SERVPRO of Denver West uses specialized pumps and vacuums during the water removal process. Beginning the process as soon as possible helps to prevent mold growth.
- Specialized equipment such as air movers and dehumidifiers are then used to remove remaining water and moisture.
- Technicians sanitize with antimicrobial treatments and remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- The last step is restoring your home or business back to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration can be relatively minor, such as replacing a few drywall panels, or could include major reconstruction, such as rebuilding entire rooms of a home or business.