Hotel water damage
SERVPRO of Denver West got a call from a Commercial customer saying that a toilet over flowed and damaged three hotel rooms! Dispatched immediately, we went and inspected out the damages and the majority of the rooms were 100% affected due to the water flow, most of the carpets were salvageable, but did have to pull and dispose of small portions of carpet.
Leaving unattended wet carpet in a living space can ultimately result in mold growth. If carpet cannot be dried in a timely manner it must be removed. Mold growth can cause damage to any property, and can be a health hazard.